[icon-discuss] Re: history of the IconstBrailleing:

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 06 May 2008 16:21:03 -0500

Hi David:
If you mean a what's new document, visit:
http://www.aph.org/tech/pda_new.htm
If you mean A time line of things, like January 2005, Levelstar gets it's own
building, I
don't think there is one.  Perhaps this could be a project for Mr. Mulcahy if
he gets board, which
I don't think is likely?
HTH,

Chase Crispin