[icon-discuss] Re: erors when deleting tmp and update folders--further update instructs.

  • From: "PAMELA RADER" <PRADER@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 10:53:41 -0500

Hi:

As Marc previously mentioned, the 26 is only to be used for those that don't
have online capabilities.  If you've already downloded 28, then you don't need
26.

Pamela Rader, TECHNICAL SUPPORT
American Printing House For The Blind
1839 Frankfort Ave.
Louisville, KY  40206

PHONE:  1-800-223-1839, Ext. 307

>>> cnoc78@xxxxxxxxx 04/01/08 09:31AM >>>
Hi there,

The email from Michael stated that you could download version 1.06.28 but
the site reports 1.06.26.  The file I am downloading is also 1.06.26.
Should it be .28 or .26?

Thanks,

Cory