[icon-discuss] Re: difficulties listening to the accessible world podcasts

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 17:04:13 -0700

Hi. I went to the site and subscribed to three of them individually. I
listen to the tech talk one all the time. Although, the volume can be low,
unless something has happened recently, I have always been able to listen to
them.

I just loaded the choosing an accessible mp3 player one which was just put
up on Tuesday and it worked just fine.

I wonder if you need to go to the site and subscribe to each feed
individually?