[icon-discuss] Re: bookshare

  • From: "Jan Stirbens" <jstirbens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <marc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 18:03:46 -0500

Hello Marc,

I downloaded the book, Bag Of Bones (daisy), onto my computer and read the
book fine.  Then, I downloaded the same book again, and renamed it with the
.bks2 extenssion.
I copied this into the import folder of my Icon.  I then went to book shelf
and updated catalog.
I got a message saying "failed to import your bookshare books, enter your
bookshare ID or press cancel to return to bookshelf."
I entered my bookshare ID and password and pressed okay, and nothing
happened.  I waited for a good 5 minutes.  I pressed options and updated the
catalog again, and got the same message, but this time my bookshare ID and
password was there. I press okay again, and waited.  I then checked recent
books and all books, but Bag Of Bones wasn't there.  It is still in the
import folder.

Jan