[icon-discuss] Re: bookshare.

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2009 02:55:28 -0800

Two things: It is a file with a BKS2 extension that ends up in the Import
folder, I misspoke on the tutorial, and will correct this this morning along
with a couple of other things, thank you for catching this. When you
download from the Bookshare website, you download .zip files. I'll
correct/clarify this. Look for a new tutorial with the software release
coming in a couple of days for fixing other problems.

Second, Books found in the Import folder should now automatically unpack at
start up regardless of whether autocatalog update is on or off.
Jenny