[icon-discuss] Re: bookshare

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 08:49:01 -0700

richard,

Have you downloaded any content from bookshare using your computer? Thanks to the struggles of another user, we have been reminded that new Bookshare users must first accept an agreement that appears the first time you download a book from Bookshare.org. This agreement does not appear on Icon/Braille + at present, so before you can use Bookshare on the unit, you need to attempt to download something on your PC, and accept the agreement. Once you have accepted the agreement, you can, if you wish, cancel the download. And, once you have accepted the agreement, you should be able to use Bookshare on the Icon/Braille +.

Hope that helps,
Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>