From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of denise avant
Sent: Sunday, April 06, 2008 11:01 PM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] audio player

hello,
i have several gigs of music but i have ddivided them by artist or genre. so
for example, i have a michael jackson folder and inside of that folder are
the folders with his various albums. before transferring them to my braille
plus, i'd like to know if i can transfer my folders as is or do i have to
leave each album in its own folder in order to have the braille plus
recognize them for playing. thanks..

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss