[icon-discuss] Re: aph pricing

  • From: david <dvdrln766@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx, <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>, < >, "'Icon Discuss'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 23:38:03 -0400

How can you tell which side is for what and what do you mean it folds closed
like does it have A cover
or does one lay on top of the other do they both get slid one under the other
or is it one in frunt
and one in back or one next to each other like one on the right and one on the
left On Mon, 23 May