  From: Jenny Axler
  To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 6:57 AM
  Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Yet Another NLS Question

  You can delete all the stuff copied to the bookshelf from the Bookshelf
itself, or rather, the Library/Books folder and it will remain in its original
location.  It simply copied the stuff, didn't move it.  As for using the Copy
Books to Bookshelf option, that option copies everything in a given location
that the bookshelf can read.  You should set up a folder for your NLS content,
so you can choose that folder, and it will then copy only everything from that
folder, not the whole drive.  you can also place your NLS content in to the
import folder, and it will automatically copy to the Bookshelf every time the
book catalog is updated.  If you haven't changed this setting, it will
automatically do this every time you start the Bookshelf.

  When you save an NLS book to the hard drive, choose library/books/import as
your location.
  Jenny