[icon-discuss] What happened to Wiki?
- From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
- To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2007 09:33:04 -0700
Ok, I have been trying to reach the wiki, but it seems the whole Braille Plus site is down. The aph site is up so I assume the server is working. Thanks, -- Beth Koenig bethko@xxxxxxxxx Director of Deaf Blind Services Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center http://www.deafadvocacy.org/dbs Health, safety, and productivity are the cornerstones of independence. At the Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center we provide the training and services necessary for the deaf and disabled to achieve equally and independence in all areas of life. Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center Donate: https://www.networkforgood.org/donate/MakeDonation2.aspx?ORGID2=330806007&PcaItemId=400
Other related posts:
- » [icon-discuss] What happened to Wiki?
- » [icon-discuss] Re: What happened to Wiki?