[icon-discuss] Re: Up Date to Address book request

Yes,  I also would like to see a Company name' field in the contact info.
Contact lists should then be sortable by company followed by last/first
name, or by lastname/first/company, depending on a user setting.  G.

G.

Guido Dante Corona
IBM Research,
Human Ability & Accessibility Center,   (HA&AC)
Austin Tx.
Phone:  512. 838. 9735.
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Web:  http://www.ibm.com/able

". . . Maybe it was only those who were most certain they were right who
were guaranteed to be wrong. And that maybe, just maybe, those who
questioned the most were in the end those who came closest to being wise."
[David Poyer, The Command]

"Otis D Blue" <o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
04/11/2008 08:42 AM
Please respond to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

<icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[icon-discuss] Up Date to Address book request

Hi,

Will there be a up date to the address book in the next release?  I would
like to see more fields for adding a company contact information.  I can
do
it right now but it's a little weird that way I have to do it.

Otis D Blue
MidWest-Merchandise
o.blue@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.midwest-merchandise.com

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss

subject line to:

icon-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

For answers to the most frequently asked questions about Icon and Braille
+, Visit
the LevelStar and APH FAQ pages:
Visit the LevelStar FAQ page at
Visit the APH FAQ page at