From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc Mulcahy
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2008 7:59 PM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Turning off the Braille+ with a USB drive
attached

This is required for proper operation of the upcoming docking station.  Not
all USB devices implement USB wake events consistently.  Simply disconnect
USB devices before powering down.  We may allow you to disable USB wake
support in a future release.

Marc

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss

subject line to:

icon-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit
the LevelStar and APH FAQ pages:
Visit the LevelStar FAQ page at
Visit the APH FAQ page at

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss

subject line to:

icon-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Visit
the LevelStar and APH FAQ pages:
Visit the LevelStar FAQ page at
Visit the APH FAQ page at

Nimer M Jaber
Confidentiality Notice:
The contents found in this email is confidential, and therefore may not be distributed in any way via any means. If you have received this message, and you don't feel you are the intended recipient, please alert the sender via return post and confiscate the email and it's contents immediately. You are not authorized to view the contents of this email.

website:
http://www.nimer.biz.vi
To email me, please click on the following link.
nimerjaber1@xxxxxxxxx
Skype:
nimer.jaber