[icon-discuss] Re: Thumb Braille

Thumb Braill is temporarily disabled until we can work out a few issues.
 Sorry for the inconvenience.

>>> billmyster@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Monday, April 16, 2007 6:21:49 AM >>>
Hi, I am wondering if anyone has used thumb Braille on the Icon.  I can
not seem to get the middle collumn of keys to give me additional
Braille.  such as number 2 for dots 1 and 3, number 5 for dots 1, 2, 3,
number 8 for dots 4 and six and number 0 for 4, 5, 6.  For example, if I
want to get Braille letter P, I am supposed to hit numbers 5 and number
3 at the same time as mentioned in the user guide but it does not work.
Should I be activating some other feature to get those keys to work in
thumb Braille?  Let me know.
thanks,
Bill
Miami Beach, FL