[icon-discuss] Re: Think Outside Sierra and the Braille+

Actually, I'd like the numpad to function, as it would be quite convenient for web browsing.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 11:32 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Think Outside Sierra and the Braille+

You bring up an interesting point worth noting again...You say the keypad
did not work on your portable USB player. Well, I'm using a plain, vanilla,
regular, run of the mill USB keyboard and my keypad does not work on the
Icon either. Perhaps, it isn't supposed to work, or a known thing.

The only reason I would ever want it would be for JAWS... and that is
completely not needed on the Icon, so it's no loss to me.

John