[icon-discuss] Re: Test

  • From: "Viola" <firekat72@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 13:07:57 -0800

you got through to the list.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sunshine
  To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Monday, January 25, 2010 12:49 PM
  Subject: [icon-discuss] Test

  Testing, and could someone reply so I know this reached the  list?

  Much appreciated.

  A soft answer turneth away wrath:
  but grievous words stir up anger.
  Proverbs 15-21

  Always be yourself because the people that matter don't mind, and the ones
  who mind, don't matter.

  SORROW looks back, WORRY looks around, and FAITH looks UP...  BECAUSE OF
  FATHER'S LOVE, I AM CHANGED!!!    "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to
  pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain."

  To learn about my groups, friends-from-the-heart, a group for blind women of
  all ages, welcome-friends, a group for blind men and women of all ages, and
  common-lounge, a group for Seeing Eye staff, graduates, and those awaiting a
  class date, feel free to contact me at:

  sunshine817@xxxxxxx