[icon-discuss] Re: System Access Mobile Network and Braille Plus

I just called Serotek at 1-866-202-0520 and asked that question.
The service is called system access lifestyle The first year is $229.00 plus a
one
time $25.00 setup fee, then $129.00 per year there after.
You can read all about it and even sign up for a 30 day free trial of both the
System
Access screen reader and the Lifestyle which is accessed through the SAM Net at
their web
site:
http://www.serotek.com

It includes tons of stuff and I'd strongly encourage anyone interested in this
to contact
Serotek, and keep the discussion of its merrits off this list since this has
nothing directly
to do with the Braille Plus or the Icon. They just give you access to this
service.

That is my two cents worth on this topic.

Richard