[icon-discuss] Re: Suggested feature

  • From: "Beth Koenig" <bethko@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:14:36 -0700

I echo the thoughts of others. However, we are dealing with linux and
it might be possible with vnc or something like that. So if someone
really wants to figure it out they can. I have used vnc on other
computers running Ubuntu and it works quite well. Remember anything is
possible, and not everyone can hear or read braille. Though an IM
client will solve most communication problems there are some that
prefer to take the more direct approach and put things on a screen.
Though if it came to that I would most likely simply commandeer the
nearest computer and start typing.

--
Beth Koenig
bethko@xxxxxxxxx