[icon-discuss] Re: Streaming media from music websites

  • From: lou smith <lousmith07@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 10:58:00 -0400

Hi All:

From what I've seen, and I know I'm stating the obvious here, but it depends on
the audio
format being used by the streamer. Someone else was asking about this, and I
found I was able to access the
streams sent by WAMU in Washington, D.C. As was also brought up, the streams
from
acuradio are also accessible. I've tried several other radio stations with no
luck. This
is a really good topic, one which I'm sure many of us have been curious about.

Lou