[icon-discuss] Re: Streaming media from music websites

Hi Joe,
Try this, copy one of the URL'S I sent into the clipboard, Launch the web
browser.
Bring up the options, and select bookmark this page.
In the name, type in the name you want to remember that stream by, then arrow
down to the URL
field and paste in the URL, and hit enter.
Then, Open the bookmarks and select it.
You should then be given the option to open or save, choose open.
Also, be sure the audio player isn't already running.
I've found that sometimes if the audio player is already running, it doesn't
start streaming the
program.
I hope this works.
Later,