[icon-discuss] Streaming media from music websites

  • From: Rob Lambert <rml695@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 May 2008 01:26:26 -0700

I was curious. On Barnes & Noble.com, once you type in your search query (you
can search artist or title in Music), and you click on the album, it brings up
a web page containing the album information. On this page is a link that says
"Listen to samples." Clicking on this link will bring up a pop-up containing
the tracks of the album. If you activate the links only navigation, you can
navigate through by song title. My question is this: will the Icon's media
player run this audio stream or will I run into a problem? Unfortunately I
cannot try it myself as I don't have a unit yet. LOL