[icon-discuss] Re: Speeding up an NLS book

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 21:13:35 -0500

Hi Rich,
I agree with you about the audio quality when speeding up a book. I got one up to 200 and the sound was very choppy, . It sound had static in it the faster it got. I also didn't see a way to slow the speech down.
I'm using the braille plus.

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
In Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx