[icon-discuss] Re: Recommended Routers

  • From: "susan gerhart" <slger123@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: terrell.jones@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 07:42:08 -0700

Netgear 2.4g is working well for me. This replaced a 4 year old
Linksys that also worked fine. Netgear is noticeably faster and
configured for upstairs/downstairs computers. I had sighted help for
installation, which uses a wizard. It took us a few tries to set up
security on the wireless but adding the security key was easy on the
Icon.

Buy  whatever is on sale from either Netgear or Linksys and you should be ok.

On 11/17/08, Terrell Jones <terrell.jones@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello Richard,
> I personally use a linksys router. Actually, it's a cable gateway. It is the
> linksys
> WCG200.
> Hope this helps,
> Terrell
> On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 20:44:33 -0500, richard fiorello wrote:
>

>>Hello;
>>
>>does anyone have suggestions as to a good router? similarly, any ideas as
>>which ones to avoid?
>>richard

If you reply to this message it will be delivered to the original sender only.
If your reply would benefit others on the list and your message is related to
LevelStar or APH then consider sending your message to
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx