[icon Discussions] Re: Reading Learning Ally Books?

  • From: "Dan Lococo" <dlococo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2012 07:00:07 -0600

Brandon,

The entire folder from Learning Ally needs to go into the Import folder. The
Icon/BP will take it from there just like any other import process.

You can edit the setting for where the Learning Ally interface puts the books.
You need to go to the Learning Ally desktop product and then edit the settings
for the LevelStar product.

Dan