[icon-discuss] RSS reader

  • From: Karin.Cox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:52:22 -0700

Good afternoon,
I am un able to use the rss reader on my icon. When I open the program,
everything is blank. I have no folders, feeds or anything. Since I have
not been able to use the program, I have not downloaded anything. The only
2 items on the menu are download manager & settings. When i press select
on either of these items, nothing happens. I am still in the menus. I also
cannot cancel the program. I have to stop it with the task manager.
Thoughts anyone?
Thanks.
Karin Cox
Receptionist Londen Companies 602 957-1650