[icon-discuss] Re: RSS Questions Redux

  • From: Richard Ehrler <REhrler-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 08:56:19 -0600

Hello Erin,
Doubt I can answer all of your questions but I will answer some below after your question in the original message. Not sure why you didn't get more responses but suspect that if you ask fewer questions in a message, people might be more willing to jump in and give a quick response. Looking at a message with a page full of questions can be daunting to consider answering.
Just my thought! See below for a few answers.
Richard Ehrler