[icon-discuss] Re: Question for all BraillePLUS owners; also getting some window-shopping time with the BraillePlus

  • From: Zachary Kline <klinez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 22:13:37 -0700

Hi,
The Braille Plus keyboard isn't crampt, in my opinion.  It feels quite spacious
compared to the BNS keyboard I remember.
The braille keys themselves are spaced wide enough for my finger s to fit
between them.
The keypad is a little close together, but no more so than an average chordless
telephone, and a lot wider than some cell phones.
I'm not living in your area, so afraid I can't help with the loan issue.
Best,
Zack.