[icon-discuss] Re: Possibly silly question

Hi Patti,

I think that what Marc meant was, what program are you using to try to read the
files? You should be able
to read braille or text files with either the word processor or the bookshelf.
The latter is better for
books because it saves your place, and the former is better if you need to
write in the documents. To use the
bookshelf, put the files in the Books folder, which is in the Library folder on
the hard drive;
then open Bookshelf and open them from there.

Best,
Anna