[icon-discuss] Re: Possible Braille Plus/Icon Bug?

  • From: "LARRY SKUTCHAN" <lskutchan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 09:28:43 -0500

Actually, this might be an issue with waking the processor.
Try this if you will:

Instead of removing the battery, just tap the reset button; do not hold it down
for five seconds as if you were resetting it, just tap it once quickly. Does
that turn your machine back on?

>>> chasec@xxxxxxxxxx Thursday, November 15, 2007 10:28:31 PM >>>
I have had the same problem on my unit, and have heard of others with the
same problem.  I lock my unit allot to listen to pod casts, and it will just
not turn back on unless I take the battery out.
If your unit is plugged on to AC power, you will need to take the battery
out and unplug the unit so it is getting no power at all.

Chase Crispin

  _____