[icon-discuss] Possible Braille Plus/Icon Bug?

Hi all,

I am encountering an interesting issue on my Braille Plus, and I think it's a
bug because a friend of mine who is also borrowing a braille plus from the
school reported he is having the same problem. When you turn off the braille
plus, then lock the keypad with the switch on the bottom left hand cornor of
the unit, when you try to unlock the unit and hold down cancel to turn the unit
on, it doesn't do anything. The only way to fix it is to take the battery out
and put it back in, or possibly press the reset button, although I haven't been
able to test that yet. Is this a known bug already, or are mine and Josh's
units just weird?

Thanks,

James in TN

Contact me in one of the ways below: