[icon-discuss] Re: Podcast Downloading is Failing

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 16:34:26 -0700

I wish there was a way to tell the icon to just skip that one that won't
download and go to the next one.
I've got four or five that won't download and I have to keep unmarking them
for download. However, the next time I update my feeds, they get marked
again.
It makes it hard to get to the ones that will download<grin>.
Give me some way to skip one that won't download.