[icon-discuss] Playing audio files on the braille plus

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 18:56:48 -0600

Hi all,
I would really like to see the media player be able to handle audio files in a better way. As I said in a previous message I ripped part of an audio book to play on my braille plus. I didn't tag it because I didn't have time. In order to play this I had to play each track individually in file explorer. Putting it into the music folder did no good.
I hope that the media player will be improved in a future update.
I would hope that making sure everything is tagged wouldn't be so important.
I love my braille plus but don't listen to audio files much because it is so difficult to play them.

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx