[icon-discuss] Re: Phone

  • From: "Brandon Keith \(Biggs\)" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Icon Discuss" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 14:33:58 -0700

I would be OK if it just had 4G almost everywhere like the Phones do...
And honestly I hardly ever use my number pad for anything other than texting on my phone. But I'm sure if there are number pads out there, you will be able to connect them.

Will the battery life on the Orion be comparable to the Braille Note's? with around 20 hours or so? Also has Levelstar thought about creating a cloud server, so Orion users can store things on a cloud as well as interact with each other?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithbiggs