[icon-discuss] Re: NFB Newsline

  • From: "William & Pamela " <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'Chase Crispin'" <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>, <prader@xxxxxxx>, <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:35:01 -0400

I'm able to find them under unknown. Unfortunately that is exactly where
most all my reference books for work also go, and for some reason also some
.brf books.
However, I don't really want periodicals mixed in with my reference books
for work, nor my training books from work.
Periodicals should go in with other periodicals. I don't know why someone
would set programming to mix periodicals and books in the books or author
area.

I guess there's no way to change where they are placed?

Thanks,
Pamela