[icon-discuss] Re: NFB Newsline

  • From: Chase Crispin <chase.crispin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: prader@xxxxxxx, "pmcoats00@xxxxxxx" <pmcoats00@xxxxxxx>, "support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2000 04:38:49 -0600

Pamela,
I think the question is about the NFB Newsline software on the PC, which sends
all of its papers to the
Bookshelf.  The only way to get around this is  to sort your bookshelf by date,
see the options
menu.  There is no way to get these into the News Stand, but sorting your
Bookshelf by date should at least
let you find the newest papers easily.
HTH,

Chase