[icon-discuss] Re: Internet Book Search problem

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 14:43:33 -0700

Penny,

Thanks for your comments on the podcasts, I'm glad they were useful to you. It's good to know whether what we're doing is beneficial to users or not. As for taking a day off, I guess I just try to pick up the slack on evenings and weekends whenI know other staff are not available to answer questions.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "Penny Zibula" <outasight@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>