[icon-discuss] Re: Icon and desktop computer

  • From: "Paul Henrichsen" <paulh52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 14:58:23 -0700

Hi. Did it ever say it was installing drivers or make that sound that a USB
device had been plugged in? Is there any kind of program on your system that
could be blocking an external device?
I did find out that Norton ghost 12 and Norton save and restore will block
the icon from being able to connect. Since I have deleted Norton from my
system, I can now connect via USB under vista.