[icon-discuss] Icon Docking Station Update

Hi All:

Well, this is one of those emails that you hate to write-- we drew straws,
and I lost, so I got the lucky honor of sending it. <smile>

Docking station motherboards went to production late last week, about four
days behind schedule, and our contract manufacturer has told us that they
can't now meet our original schedule.  so, it is necessary that we delay the
initial shipping date.  As we are honestly in the final stages of things, we
do not anticipate the delay to be of great length, likely no more than a
couple of weeks.

Those of you who have pre-ordered docking stations will be contacted when
your dock is ready to ship, and units will be sent out in the order requests
for them were received.  Once shipping
commences, we anticipate that all ordered units will leave LevelStar's
offices within a matter of days, so all of you who have ordered Icon docking
stations should receive them in the next few weeks.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for what is sure to be the final
delay.

Best Regards,

Marc

Icon Discuss Mailing List