[icon-discuss] How to reset the sync program?

  • From: "Margaret Roman " <teragram@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 10:59:22 -0400

Greetings all,

I recently had the fun experience of having to replace my laptop's hard
drive.  Though most files were backed up and saved, I've naturally had to
reinstall most external programs including those relating to the Icon.
I believe I've reinstalled the sync program successfully but for one hitch.
When you come to the last step, a message appears which says something like;
"If you have reinstalled outlook since you first synchronized, then you must
reset your sink program".  I stupidly tried ignoring this and hit
continue,but things just froze up on me.

Could  any one kindly  give me a step by step description of  what I need to
do here?  I did indeed have to reinstall MS Office 2003, of which outlook is
a segment. Is it referring to the sync program just installed on the laptop?

Any and all help much appreciated,

Margaret