From: icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:icon-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:47 PM
To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Help with networking

Hi,

I know others have chimed in, but I have some questions for you:

1.  When you select network on the Icon's file manager and "browse for
network" do you see your network name?

If not, make sure wireless is on and connected.

2.  If you see the network name, when you right arrow on that, do you see
anything, or is that where it says empty node?

If you don't see anything, then try creating a new folder on your PC, then
share it.

Then try again with the Icon.  If it sees that, then something about your
other share settings is blocking it.

If none of this works; perhaps it is time to call Levelstar to get some help
in real time walking you through the steps.

I hope this helps.

Richard

  _____