To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, April 13, 2008 5:52 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Re: Help with networking

Ok. First, you need to have file sharing turned on in your pc(s) that you plan on sharing with. I don't know much about your setup (operating system on computers etc), but make sure you have file sharing turned on in your pc(s) and your braille+ is connected to the network. Hope this can help somewhat.