[icon-discuss] Re: Fwd: A browser problem.

  • From: Robert Carter <r-carter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 22:28:53 -0600

Hi Roger and list,

In my experience, I have to go through the list of states in a combo box and
select the state that
way. This is not convenient for me because I am in Texas and have to arrow all
the way through to the t
states. I find that if I try to type the first letter of the state, the braille
plus doesn't make
the proper selection.

Robert Carter