[icon-discuss] Re: Frequency of Reset

  • From: "Levelstar Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'Icon List'" <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 08:48:54 -0500

All, there are a few conditions that may increase the probability of lockups
as described.

*         Attempt to turn off Icon/BP while it is actively talking, playing
music, or reading an NLS book.

*           Leaving the Wireless on while it is not in use and you are busy
with other programs.

*         Leaving many larger programs open at the same time.

G.

Guido D. Corona

Levelstar LLC.

685 S. Arthur Ave. Unit 1A