[icon-discuss] Re: Found a set of wireless headphones for the Icon...

  • From: "John Esak" <john@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 08:32:25 -0400

Hi,
I purchased mine from TechDepot. The girl I work with is Jillian Donlon.
Tell her I sent you. Not for any particular reason... just so she knows I
think she is doing a great job. Her number and extension are: 888-251-6443
xt 7562. The cost is $99 an yes I have been using them for the computer as
well as the Icon. Very nice.

John