[icon-discuss] Re: Feature Suggestion

  • From: "James Dean" <professordean@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 05:33:39 -0600

And you can't really move forward, because it always winds up taking you in the
wrong direction even if you try to go the opposite way to correct, it still
takes you in the opposite direction. I understand that is a known bug and is
being worked on.

James in TN

Contact me in one of the ways below:

MSN/Windows Messenger: jamesdean504@xxxxxxxxxxx