[icon-discuss] Re: External stereo microphone discovery

  • From: "Kathy Szinnyey" <joyfulrenegade@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2008 16:11:18 -0500

And I'm sure you did this, but you did have your recording source set to
external mike?

by the bye, I did buy that cute little mike from Olympus we were talking
about.  I llike it a lot, but howls like a banchee if any wind hits it even
when I swaddled it.  Hahahaha!  But I also found another stereo mike I have
that does work in stereo, and I have one that doesn't.  Can't figure out why
some stereo mikes work with the Braille Plus and some don't.  Why is that?

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/