[icon-discuss] Re: External stereo microphone discovery

Hi, Joe!  Well, I'm here on a Saturday morning thinking about stereo mikes
again.  Just curious if you ran those tests you mentioned.  Of course it's
been awhile since we were talking about this, so I'm guessing life has moved
on!  Smile.

Anyway, looks like this m e s 2 doesn't exist or maybe I've just not found
it.  I've found a bunch of m e 51 s mikes through Amazon.

Not trying to get to neurotic about all this, but  just want to get the
right mikes that will actually work with the Braille Plus.

Thank you guys and gals for all your help.

Peace,
Kathy

Listen to Kathy and Fred on the Web at

http://www.live365.com/stations/cityslackers/