[icon-discuss] Re: Error Unpacking Books

what happens if you unzip it forst and then transfer the folder?

----- Original Message -----
From: "Steve Bauer" <sbauer53@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 10:47 PM
Subject: [icon-discuss] Error Unpacking Books

Group:

In April I tried to read Consumer Reports and could not get the file
to unzip on the Braille Plus.

Figuring the file was bad from NLS, I waited for the May issue of
Consumer reports.

It will not unzip either.

In both cases, I am getting a message that says something like:

Error Number 22, No input argument.

Is anybody else encountering this same issue?

Steve

Icon Discuss Mailing List
icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.freelists.org/list/icon-discuss