[icon-discuss] Re: Controling punctuation that is spoken

  • From: "Jenny Axler" <jaxler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 06:50:52 -0700

The Star probably read regardless, because it was in such an unusual place, it probably thought you needed to know regardless, I'm not really sure about that one. However, i can tell you, that if you need a punctuation mark back in a certain level, you simply go back to the edit box for that punctuation level and type it back in.

Jenny

----- Original Message ----- From: "richard fiorello" <richkar1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>