[icon-discuss] Re: Braille + locking up

  • From: "Richard Turner" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 06:10:36 -0700

Hi,
I just tested with both authors mentioned.  They both have over 100 titles.
Could that be the problem? Both Franklin W Dixon and Don Pendleton lock my
unit up as well.
They end up displaying on at least two pages even if you have your setting
to show the maximum number of books per page; 100.
Could this be a limit with the Levelstar server?

Richard