[icon-discuss] Braille Plus for sale

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <icon-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 16:21:44 -0500

Braille plus for sale, in good condition.
Have all accessories, software is up to date.Plays nls books.
Asking $800 or best offer.
Will take Money order or cashiers check.
Please include $20 for shipping.
If you will be attending the ACB convention and have the cash and would like to make arrangements to meet let me know.
If interested, write off list and I will give you a phone number.

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
In Tennessee.
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx